Food to Stop Eating For Clearer Skin

Food has been proven to do one of three things for your skin:

1) Cause acne breakouts

2) Fight acne breakouts and reduce existing acne

3) Neither cause or fight acne (neutral)

As I found out after many years of suffering from acne, food was the answer, or least much of the answer for clear skin and an end to my disfiguring acne.

The most important thing I did to clear my acne was to avoid certain foods proven to cause acne. The main food to avoid, and that had a dramatic effect on my skin, is vegetable oil.

Vegetable oil causes major hormonal imbalance, and major acne breakouts. When I stopped eating vegetable oil my skin improved vastly. It seems vegetable oil was the cause for my cystic acne.

So what food contains vegetable oil?

Cooking oils are commonly vegetable oils, and you should not use these in your cooking. Junk food often contains a lot of vegetable oil, and so should be minimized or cut out completely. Some sauces and pesto contain vegetable oil.

You should check the ingredients label on the food you eat to make sure no vegetable oil is contained. This way you avoid the acne that it causes.

Is avoiding vegetable oil easy?

Yes once you get used to it, and used to checking for it in the supermarket or before eating a certain food product.

Avoiding vegetable oil was the single most effective thing I did to finally clear my acne after years of suffering. To find out more on how I cleared my acne visit my free website now.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Trends For 2009

How Do You Cook Hamburgers on a Grill?

How to Make a Gourmet Chocolate Gift Basket