Top Ramen with Teriyaki Sauce: Secret Family Recipe

Perhaps you like secret family recipes and like to trying new things, but perhaps you are like me and you're not such a good cook. Well, I have a special new recipe for you even if you are not a good cook it is called top Ramen with teriyaki sauce and it is indeed a secret recipe. It is not something I read in any book and you will not find it on the Internet, as only I have the secret recipe. I know what you're saying, you were saying bring it on. Okay then let me tell you about my secret recipe.

First, you boil water. Next you take a top Ramen package and breaking it into quarters. Next you take a large measuring bowl and put the top Ramen into the bowl and carefully pour the boiling water in without letting its splash and burn yourself. Believe me you want to be careful pouring it and that is no secret.

Next, you pour the teriyaki sauce into the bowl with the water and mix it around and do then you let the top Ramen soak for four minutes. After four minutes, next, pour the water out.

Then, sprinkle the noodles with seasoning salt and one quarter of the flavor package, which came with the top Ramen noodles. This means you will cut back on your MSG, because I think there is lots of that stuff in there. Then pour some more water in it to make it soupy. You then must wait for a few minutes before you eat it because it will be very hot. And that my friends is my secret recipe, I know you will love it too.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is a guest writer for Our Spokane Magazine in Spokane, Washington

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Trends For 2009

How Do You Cook Hamburgers on a Grill?

How to Make a Gourmet Chocolate Gift Basket