Go Indoors Or Outdoors With A George Foreman Grill

By James McDonald

Do you know anyone who views barbeque grilling as one of their passions in life? You know the types I'm talking about, someone who buys a new grill each year with all the bells and whistles. I am actually almost one of those guys. While I don't buy a brand new state of the art grill each year, I do own a George Foreman indoor outdoor grill.

There are a couple things I like about this Foreman grill. For starters, it is very simple to use and easy to move around. It's very light and can be quickly converted for both indoor and outdoor use depending on the circumstances. When the weather is bad, just move it inside for your cooking. When outdoors it sits on a pedestal, but the grill can be taken off that and placed on a tabletop for convenience. And like other George Foreman grills it is electric so there is no mess to clean up when you are done.

Another plus in my book is the fact that it has a grate that slopes away from the food, to allow the fat to flow into a tray. This is standard on other Foremans as well and one reason they are so popular today. And the grill top itself is large enough for most meals, handling several steaks or hamburgers with ease. The first time I saw one I knew I had to try one out, and I'm glad I did.

One thing I'll never do is replace my standard 'old school' charcoal grill with a Foreman. You just can't beat the barbeque flavor that you get when using charcoal. I've come to know and love the flavor of the meat when I use it. However, my George Foreman indoor outdoor grill is a perfect complement to it. When I need to quickly grill something up, or if it is raining or snowing outside I'll pull the Foreman out with confidence. I know it will perform just as I need it and my barbecue meal will be fine for me and my family.

It's obvious that for ease of use, convenience, and bang for the buck it's hard to beat an indoor outdoor grill from George Foreman. When they came out with this line of grills, the designers really thought about what it is people want when the cook meat. By thinking more like the average griller they were able to solve a common problem in a great way. These grills are revolutionary in their industry.

For more grill information on a variety of topics, visit Home Barbeque Grilling. You can read about various grills, their accessories, and related information to help you decide on the right grill for your needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Trends For 2009

How Do You Cook Hamburgers on a Grill?

How to Make a Gourmet Chocolate Gift Basket